Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ATOMIC Authoring Tool Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ATOMIC Authoring Tool related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ATOMIC Authoring Tool specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ATOMIC Authoring Tool Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 673 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ATOMIC Authoring Tool improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 673 standard requirements:
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- What are the Key enablers to make this ATOMIC Authoring Tool move?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- What is the ATOMIC Authoring Tool sustainability risk?
- When a ATOMIC Authoring Tool manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom ATOMIC Authoring Tool project?
- How are you going to measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ATOMIC Authoring Tool book in PDF containing 673 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ATOMIC Authoring Tool self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ATOMIC Authoring Tool Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ATOMIC Authoring Tool areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ATOMIC Authoring Tool Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ATOMIC Authoring Tool projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ATOMIC Authoring Tool Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ATOMIC Authoring Tool project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible, without recourse to a new procurement procedure?
- Network Diagram: If X is long, what would be the completion time if you break X into two parallel parts of y weeks and z weeks?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers prohibited from accepting gifts from vendors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does ATOMIC Authoring Tool project management relate to other disciplines?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are actual ATOMIC Authoring Tool project results compared with planned or expected results to determine the variance?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the estimated cost of creating and implementing?
- Variance Analysis: How do you manage changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the ATOMIC Authoring Tool project and the organization as a whole?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure ATOMIC Authoring Tool project success?
- Lessons Learned: What on the ATOMIC Authoring Tool project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
Step-by-step and complete ATOMIC Authoring Tool Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ATOMIC Authoring Tool project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ATOMIC Authoring Tool project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ATOMIC Authoring Tool project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ATOMIC Authoring Tool project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ATOMIC Authoring Tool project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ATOMIC Authoring Tool project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ATOMIC Authoring Tool project with this in-depth ATOMIC Authoring Tool Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ATOMIC Authoring Tool projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ATOMIC Authoring Tool and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ATOMIC Authoring Tool investments work better.
This ATOMIC Authoring Tool All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.