Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Netduino Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Netduino related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Netduino specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Netduino Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Netduino improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- How long will it take to change?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Netduino in a volatile global economy?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- Can Netduino be learned?
- Strategic planning -Netduino relations
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Netduino processes?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Netduino book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Netduino self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Netduino Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Netduino areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Netduino Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Netduino projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Netduino Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Netduino project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for accepting the Netduino project deliverables. Will the Netduino project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit costs, equivalent unit or lot costs in terms of labor, material, other direct, and indirect costs?
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be discussed with offerors regarding past performance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there any potential occupational health and safety issues due to the proposed purchases?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Netduino projects / systems?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and managing stocks (where part of contract)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Netduino project Scope during Netduino project Initiation and Planning?
Step-by-step and complete Netduino Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Netduino project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Netduino project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Netduino project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Netduino project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Netduino project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Netduino project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Netduino project with this in-depth Netduino Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Netduino projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Netduino and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Netduino investments work better.
This Netduino All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.