Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dodd-Frank Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dodd-Frank related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dodd-Frank specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dodd-Frank Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dodd-Frank improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Dodd-Frank?
- To whom do you add value?
- Where is it measured?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Dodd-Frank strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Dodd-Frank moving forward?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- Can Dodd-Frank be learned?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dodd-Frank book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Dodd-Frank self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dodd-Frank Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dodd-Frank areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dodd-Frank Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dodd-Frank projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dodd-Frank Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dodd-Frank project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Dodd-Frank project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the structures of the formal organization motivate task- relevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Executing Process Group: How is Dodd-Frank project performance information created and distributed?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on making purchases locally where possible?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you need to provide essential services information about activities?
- Process Improvement Plan: What Actions Are Needed to Address the Problems and Achieve the Goals?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Dodd-Frank project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Cost Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Dodd-Frank project scheduling & tracking?
- Risk Audit: Assessing Risk with Analytical Procedures: Do SystemsThinking Tools Help Auditors Focus on Diagnostic Patterns?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Dodd-Frank project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete Dodd-Frank Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dodd-Frank project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dodd-Frank project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dodd-Frank project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dodd-Frank project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dodd-Frank project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dodd-Frank project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dodd-Frank project with this in-depth Dodd-Frank Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dodd-Frank projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dodd-Frank and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dodd-Frank investments work better.
This Dodd-Frank All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.