What is involved in Ubiquitous computing
Find out what the related areas are that Ubiquitous computing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Ubiquitous computing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Ubiquitous computing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Ubiquitous computing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Ubiquitous computing related domains to cover and 216 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Ubiquitous computing, Virtual machine, Omnidirectional camera, Database management system, Parallel computing, HTC Vive, Requirements analysis, Computational geometry, Smart city, Geographic information system, Image-based modeling and rendering, Microsoft Research, Green computing, Video tracking, Integrated development environment, Mathematical optimization, Sensor grid, Computational social science, Connected car, Reinforcement learning, Computer graphics, Stefano Marzano, Simulated reality in fiction, Model of computation, Ubiquitous commerce, Automated planning and scheduling, System on chip, Sega VR, Interactive whiteboard, Real-time computer graphics, Sociology of science, Multimedia database, Graphics processing unit, Multi-task learning, User experience, Mobile interaction, Enterprise software, Very-large-scale integration, Solid modeling, Haptic technology, Automata theory, Real life, VR photography, Tracking system, Control theory, Video game, Compiler construction, Computational biology, Internet 0, Internet of Things, Application security, Electric Imp, Computer accessibility, Interactive art, Xerox PARC, Urban informatics, Mobile computing, Reality–virtuality continuum, Image compression, Computer science, Computer animation, The Information Age:
Ubiquitous computing Critical Criteria:
Consider Ubiquitous computing engagements and give examples utilizing a core of simple Ubiquitous computing skills.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Ubiquitous computing processes of our organization?
– How would one define Ubiquitous computing leadership?
Virtual machine Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Virtual machine results and oversee Virtual machine management by competencies.
– Can your application be packaged into a virtual machine (VM) instance and run on cloud infrastructure or does it need specialized hardware and/or special access to hardware that the AWS cloud cannot provide?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
– What types of resources (e.g., virtual machines, storage space, development environments) does the provider offer as part of each of its service models?
– An administrator wants to install a guest os on a newly created virtual machine. what enables the administrator to perform the installation?
– What is a limitation of using a backup agent on a hypervisor when backing up virtual machine (vm) data?
– What enables a virtual machine to be portable across physical machines running the same hypervisor?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Ubiquitous computing project?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Ubiquitous computing ?
– Which technique can be used to cluster a virtual machine with a physical machine?
– How many virtual machines are to be protected by the disaster recovery solution?
– What is the basis for determining the size of the virtual machine swap file?
– What enables a virtual machine to directly access luns in a storage system?
– What makes it possible to store virtual machine files on a nas device?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
Omnidirectional camera Critical Criteria:
Face Omnidirectional camera results and develop and take control of the Omnidirectional camera initiative.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Ubiquitous computing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What will drive Ubiquitous computing change?
Database management system Critical Criteria:
Investigate Database management system engagements and test out new things.
– What database management systems have been implemented?
– Who sets the Ubiquitous computing standards?
– How do we maintain Ubiquitous computings Integrity?
Parallel computing Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Parallel computing failures and differentiate in coordinating Parallel computing.
– What are our needs in relation to Ubiquitous computing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Ubiquitous computing?
– What are the barriers to increased Ubiquitous computing production?
HTC Vive Critical Criteria:
Rank HTC Vive adoptions and assess what counts with HTC Vive that we are not counting.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Ubiquitous computing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Ubiquitous computing services/products?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Ubiquitous computing project?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Requirements analysis issues and find out.
– Consider your own Ubiquitous computing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is the scope of Ubiquitous computing defined?
Computational geometry Critical Criteria:
Infer Computational geometry adoptions and overcome Computational geometry skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Ubiquitous computing leaders?
– Does the Ubiquitous computing task fit the clients priorities?
– Are there recognized Ubiquitous computing problems?
Smart city Critical Criteria:
Align Smart city projects and be persistent.
– As an example; there are all kinds of innovative new applications and devices that promise to enable the connected home and vehicle, smart city and lifestyle, but how do we define what is IoT and what is not?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Ubiquitous computing agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are all of our Ubiquitous computing domains and what do they do?
– What are the business goals Ubiquitous computing is aiming to achieve?
Geographic information system Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Geographic information system failures and ask what if.
– In the case of a Ubiquitous computing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Ubiquitous computing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Ubiquitous computing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does Ubiquitous computing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Image-based modeling and rendering Critical Criteria:
Grade Image-based modeling and rendering visions and optimize Image-based modeling and rendering leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Ubiquitous computing?
– How do we Improve Ubiquitous computing service perception, and satisfaction?
Microsoft Research Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Microsoft Research failures and pay attention to the small things.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Ubiquitous computing in a volatile global economy?
– Are we Assessing Ubiquitous computing and Risk?
Green computing Critical Criteria:
Analyze Green computing goals and devise Green computing key steps.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Ubiquitous computing that make it risky?
– What threat is Ubiquitous computing addressing?
Video tracking Critical Criteria:
Match Video tracking risks and cater for concise Video tracking education.
– What is the purpose of Ubiquitous computing in relation to the mission?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Start Integrated development environment management and spearhead techniques for implementing Integrated development environment.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Ubiquitous computing leader?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Ubiquitous computing opportunities costing us money?
– What are specific Ubiquitous computing Rules to follow?
Mathematical optimization Critical Criteria:
Match Mathematical optimization quality and gather practices for scaling Mathematical optimization.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Ubiquitous computing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Will Ubiquitous computing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Sensor grid Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Sensor grid issues and grade techniques for implementing Sensor grid controls.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Ubiquitous computing? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Ubiquitous computing objectives?
– Have you identified your Ubiquitous computing key performance indicators?
Computational social science Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Computational social science adoptions and forecast involvement of future Computational social science projects in development.
– In a project to restructure Ubiquitous computing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Connected car Critical Criteria:
Analyze Connected car planning and probe Connected car strategic alliances.
– Think about the functions involved in your Ubiquitous computing project. what processes flow from these functions?
– To what extent does management recognize Ubiquitous computing as a tool to increase the results?
– Do Ubiquitous computing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Reinforcement learning Critical Criteria:
Judge Reinforcement learning outcomes and define what our big hairy audacious Reinforcement learning goal is.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Ubiquitous computing process?
– How do we know that any Ubiquitous computing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How do we go about Comparing Ubiquitous computing approaches/solutions?
Computer graphics Critical Criteria:
Test Computer graphics risks and change contexts.
– Which customers cant participate in our Ubiquitous computing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Ubiquitous computing?
Stefano Marzano Critical Criteria:
Nurse Stefano Marzano quality and differentiate in coordinating Stefano Marzano.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Ubiquitous computing?
– How important is Ubiquitous computing to the user organizations mission?
– Can we do Ubiquitous computing without complex (expensive) analysis?
Simulated reality in fiction Critical Criteria:
Categorize Simulated reality in fiction issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– How likely is the current Ubiquitous computing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What about Ubiquitous computing Analysis of results?
Model of computation Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Model of computation risks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Model of computation projects.
– What are the usability implications of Ubiquitous computing actions?
Ubiquitous commerce Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Ubiquitous commerce visions and overcome Ubiquitous commerce skills and management ineffectiveness.
– In what ways are Ubiquitous computing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How is the value delivered by Ubiquitous computing being measured?
Automated planning and scheduling Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Automated planning and scheduling governance and finalize specific methods for Automated planning and scheduling acceptance.
– Can we add value to the current Ubiquitous computing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
System on chip Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on System on chip adoptions and transcribe System on chip as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Does Ubiquitous computing analysis show the relationships among important Ubiquitous computing factors?
– How do we measure improved Ubiquitous computing service perception, and satisfaction?
– How to deal with Ubiquitous computing Changes?
Sega VR Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Sega VR strategies and catalog what business benefits will Sega VR goals deliver if achieved.
– what is the best design framework for Ubiquitous computing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Interactive whiteboard Critical Criteria:
Trace Interactive whiteboard quality and devise Interactive whiteboard key steps.
– Is the Ubiquitous computing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Real-time computer graphics Critical Criteria:
Map Real-time computer graphics outcomes and plan concise Real-time computer graphics education.
– Are there Ubiquitous computing problems defined?
Sociology of science Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Sociology of science decisions and improve Sociology of science service perception.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Ubiquitous computing forward?
Multimedia database Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Multimedia database adoptions and question.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Ubiquitous computing project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Ubiquitous computing project lifecycle?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Ubiquitous computing. How do we gain traction?
Graphics processing unit Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Graphics processing unit results and figure out ways to motivate other Graphics processing unit users.
Multi-task learning Critical Criteria:
Consult on Multi-task learning tactics and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Ubiquitous computing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do we Identify specific Ubiquitous computing investment and emerging trends?
– Are accountability and ownership for Ubiquitous computing clearly defined?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect User experience management and track iterative User experience results.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Ubiquitous computing, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Mobile interaction Critical Criteria:
Depict Mobile interaction quality and point out Mobile interaction tensions in leadership.
– Forget right-click and control+z. mobile interactions are fundamentally different from those on a desktop. does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– What are the key elements of your Ubiquitous computing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Enterprise software Critical Criteria:
Own Enterprise software projects and sort Enterprise software activities.
– Is your LMS integrated to your current enterprise software?
– Which Ubiquitous computing goals are the most important?
– How will you measure your Ubiquitous computing effectiveness?
Very-large-scale integration Critical Criteria:
Administer Very-large-scale integration management and observe effective Very-large-scale integration.
– Are assumptions made in Ubiquitous computing stated explicitly?
– Who needs to know about Ubiquitous computing ?
Solid modeling Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Solid modeling management and assess and formulate effective operational and Solid modeling strategies.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Ubiquitous computing processes?
– Is Ubiquitous computing Required?
Haptic technology Critical Criteria:
Face Haptic technology governance and raise human resource and employment practices for Haptic technology.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Ubiquitous computing activities?
– What are internal and external Ubiquitous computing relations?
– How do we go about Securing Ubiquitous computing?
Automata theory Critical Criteria:
Adapt Automata theory projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Automata theory results.
– Is Ubiquitous computing Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How can the value of Ubiquitous computing be defined?
Real life Critical Criteria:
Face Real life planning and catalog what business benefits will Real life goals deliver if achieved.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Ubiquitous computing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Have all basic functions of Ubiquitous computing been defined?
– How has data governance worked in real life?
– Does Agile Release Management Work in Real Life?
VR photography Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about VR photography projects and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling VR photography projects.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Ubiquitous computing project manager?
– How much does Ubiquitous computing help?
Tracking system Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Tracking system projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Tracking system decisions.
– The first thing you want to ask yourself when looking to purchase an ats is, what features does the ats need to have in order for our recruitment efforts to be successful?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Ubiquitous computing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Sex offender registry information is constantly updated and ongoing. would you like that to include all years on file instead of the standard seven?
– Should the cost of a ssn trace / address history search be included as part of the criminal search, or as a separate line-item in the pricing sheet?
– Do we get input from staff on how the new system has improved their current processes. has the average time to fill a job request decreased?
– Are vendors permitted to attach samples of a completed criminal background screening report?
– Do you have any job-related handicaps/limitations that would prevent you from doing the job?
– Does the multi-jurisdictional report have to include sex offender registry?
– Have they had success growing organizations and scaling with them?
– What school, college, or vocational program did you attend?
– Can you perform any or all of the specific job functions?
– What hours is technical or customer support available?
– How do you know you have an application to review?
– Can you meet the attendance requirements?
– Do you have a handicap/disability?
– How can I update my application?
– What is the origin of your name?
– What is your preferred title?
– What is your date of birth?
– Does it keep you compliant?
Control theory Critical Criteria:
Boost Control theory planning and raise human resource and employment practices for Control theory.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Ubiquitous computing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What is our Ubiquitous computing Strategy?
Video game Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Video game quality and change contexts.
– How do we Lead with Ubiquitous computing in Mind?
Compiler construction Critical Criteria:
Focus on Compiler construction visions and probe Compiler construction strategic alliances.
– What business benefits will Ubiquitous computing goals deliver if achieved?
Computational biology Critical Criteria:
Start Computational biology quality and mentor Computational biology customer orientation.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Ubiquitous computing process?
– When a Ubiquitous computing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Internet 0 Critical Criteria:
Guard Internet 0 quality and oversee implementation of Internet 0.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Ubiquitous computing moving forward?
Internet of Things Critical Criteria:
Mix Internet of Things projects and finalize specific methods for Internet of Things acceptance.
– Even the most security-conscious sectors may be unprepared for the security impact that IoT connected devices can have. So what can we do to protect IoT solutions?
– How are the actual assignments of roles and rules verified according to established security and auditing procedures?
– How do we effectively analyze all of this data and ensure that meaningful and relevant data and decisions are made?
– How could FCC rules be changed to make it easier for small businesses to participate in the Internet of Things?
– How will the business operate in the event of a communication or a system component failure?
– How will IoT applications affect users control over their own privacy and how will they react?
– Can the Contractor equipment be modified, and if so, by other Contractors?
– Disaster Recovery Site–what happens if Contractors server is destroyed?
– Has your organization established leadership for its IoT efforts?
– Can we clarify what some of our real opportunities in iiot are?
– How can we best leverage cloud computing and obtain security?
– How will IoT edge devices be monitored, managed and updated?
– Do you need to address end-user safety concerns?
– What are the best Internet of Things use cases?
– Does our wireless sensor network scale?
– Why is the information being collected?
– How do I find sensor services?
– When do we use agent modeling?
– What are the disruptive aspects of IoT?
– Why Is IoT Important?
Application security Critical Criteria:
Dissect Application security goals and perfect Application security conflict management.
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
– Why are Ubiquitous computing skills important?
Electric Imp Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Electric Imp quality and look in other fields.
Computer accessibility Critical Criteria:
Devise Computer accessibility strategies and create a map for yourself.
– What is the source of the strategies for Ubiquitous computing strengthening and reform?
Interactive art Critical Criteria:
Focus on Interactive art tasks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
Xerox PARC Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Xerox PARC tasks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Is maximizing Ubiquitous computing protection the same as minimizing Ubiquitous computing loss?
Urban informatics Critical Criteria:
Mix Urban informatics tactics and define Urban informatics competency-based leadership.
– Among the Ubiquitous computing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Ubiquitous computing effort?
Mobile computing Critical Criteria:
Mine Mobile computing adoptions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Mobile computing projects.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Ubiquitous computing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How to ensure high data availability in mobile computing environment where frequent disconnections may occur because the clients and server may be weakly connected?
– What impact has emerging technology (e.g., cloud computing, virtualization and mobile computing) had on your companys ITRM program over the past 12 months?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Ubiquitous computing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is information security ensured when using mobile computing and tele-working facilities?
Reality–virtuality continuum Critical Criteria:
Participate in Reality–virtuality continuum results and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are the disruptive Ubiquitous computing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How can you negotiate Ubiquitous computing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Why is Ubiquitous computing important for you now?
Image compression Critical Criteria:
Value Image compression strategies and explore and align the progress in Image compression.
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Focus on Computer science leadership and innovate what needs to be done with Computer science.
Computer animation Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Computer animation failures and probe Computer animation strategic alliances.
– What is our formula for success in Ubiquitous computing ?
– What are current Ubiquitous computing Paradigms?
The Information Age Critical Criteria:
Start The Information Age leadership and grade techniques for implementing The Information Age controls.
– Will Ubiquitous computing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Ubiquitous computing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Ubiquitous computing External links:
Ubiquitous Computing: Bringing Technology to the …
Home | Center for Cognitive Ubiquitous Computing
Human-Centered and Ubiquitous Computing Lab – …
Virtual machine External links:
Virtual Machine Scale Sets | Microsoft Azure
VMware vCenter Converter: P2V Virtual Machine Converter
Omnidirectional camera External links:
OCamCalib: Omnidirectional Camera Calibration …
Database management system External links:
database management system (DBMS) | computing | Britannica.com
Database Management System (DBMS) – Techopedia.com
Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) – Techopedia.com
Parallel computing External links:
Parallel Computing Institute – Parallel@Illinois
Understanding Parallel Computing: Amdahl’s Law – YouTube
High Performance and Parallel Computing :: Auburn …
HTC Vive External links:
HTC Vive PRE Installation Guide – SteamVR – Steam Support
HTC Vive Installation Guide – Steam
Requirements analysis External links:
[PDF]VIII. Requirements Analysis – University of Toronto
Introduction to Requirements Analysis | About …
Business Requirements Analysis – Project Management …
Computational geometry External links:
Computational Geometry authors/titles Jul 2016
Computational Geometry authors/titles Jul 2016 – arXiv
Computational Geometry – Official Site
Smart city External links:
Smart City (2006) – IMDb
Smart City Challenge | US Department of Transportation
Smart City (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Geographic information system External links:
Sumter County – Geographic Information System
Fulton County Geographic Information System
PolicyMap – GIS Mapping and Geographic Information System …
Image-based modeling and rendering External links:
[PDF]Image-Based Modeling and Rendering
Microsoft Research External links:
Microsoft Research forms new AI unit – Business Insider
Mary Czerwinski at Microsoft Research
Microsoft Research – Emerging Technology, Computer, …
Green computing External links:
What is Green Computing? – Definition from Techopedia
[PDF]Google’s Green Computing: Efficiency at Scale
Green Computing Flashcards | Quizlet
Video tracking External links:
Wistia Help: Google Analytics Video Tracking
WebMD Video Tracking Nerve Damage
VIDEO Tracking dog-flipping cases in Springfield
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
Integrated Development Environment Elements
Integrated Development Environment for PHP – PhpED IDE
Mathematical optimization External links:
Title: Mathematical optimization for packing problems – …
Mathematical Optimization – Linear Programming in …
Sensor grid External links:
Taut Wire / Decorative Fence / Sensor Grid | Senstar
Computational social science External links:
Computational Social Science (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
[PPT]Computational Social Science – Department of …
Computational Social Science – DASH Harvard
Connected car External links:
LoJack | Products | Connected Car & Stolen Vehicle Recovey
Connected Car from AT&T
Connected Car App: Vehicle Diagnostics | Hum+ By Verizon
Reinforcement learning External links:
Berkeley CS294: Deep Reinforcement Learning – reddit
CS 294: Deep Reinforcement Learning, Fall 2017
Computer graphics External links:
3D computer graphics – ScienceDaily
Home | Buffalo Computer Graphics
Computer Graphics : Dallas County Community College District
Stefano Marzano External links:
Stefano Marzano | Facebook
Stefano Marzano – Home | Facebook
Simulated reality in fiction External links:
Simulated reality in fiction – 21pw.com
Simulated reality in fiction – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Simulated reality in fiction
Simulated reality in fiction – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Model of computation External links:
model of computation – NIST
Ubiquitous commerce External links:
http://Ubiquitous Commerce also known as U-Commerce, u commerce or uCommerce, refers to a variety of goods and/or services. Sometimes, it is used to refer to the wireless, continuous communication and exchange of data and information between and among retailers, customers, and systems (e.g., applications) regardless of location, devices used, or time of day.
MUCS: A model for ubiquitous commerce support – …
Automated planning and scheduling External links:
[PDF]Automated Planning and Scheduling for Planetary …
[PDF]ASPEN – Automated Planning and Scheduling for …
Sega VR External links:
Sega VR – YouTube
Sega-16 – Sega VR: Great Idea or Wishful Thinking?
Sega VR – YouTube
Interactive whiteboard External links:
TeacherLED Interactive Whiteboard Resource Map Maker
Interactive Whiteboard Games | PBS KIDS
Real-time computer graphics External links:
real-time computer graphics on Vimeo
Sociology of science External links:
Sociology Of Science – publickey.store
Sociology of science (Book, 1978) [WorldCat.org]
Studies in Sociology of Science – CSCanada
Multimedia database External links:
Almagest – A multimedia database for teaching & learning
Graphics processing unit External links:
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) – Techopedia.com
What is Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)? Webopedia …
User experience External links:
User Experience Professionals Association
Google User Experience Research
User Experience | UX Design Tools | Optimal Workshop
Mobile interaction External links:
[PDF]TRANSFORMATIONS: MOBILE INTERACTION & …
Pre-Touch Sensing for Mobile Interaction – YouTube
Mobile Interaction Design on Behance
Enterprise software External links:
Enterprise software licensing | Adobe Buying Programs
BlackBerry Enterprise Software – Security & Management …
Solid modeling External links:
CGT 110 Exam 1 Solid Modeling Flashcards | Quizlet
Solid Modeling and Design – S15 | Calliope
Haptic technology External links:
The Sensitive Robot: How Haptic Technology is Closing …
Automata theory External links:
Automata Theory books – Stack Overflow
Intro To Automata Theory, Languages And Computation …
automata theory | Britannica.com
Real life External links:
Glossier | Skincare & Beauty Products Inspired by Real Life
VR photography External links:
vR Photography – Home | Facebook
NadirPatch.com VR photography tools
VR Photography – Home | Facebook
Tracking system External links:
Live GPS Truck Tracking System | US Fleet Tracking
Kwantek ~ Pre-hiring Solution and Applicant Tracking System
Applicant Tracking System & Recruiting Software | JobScore
Control theory External links:
Gate Control Theory and the Brain – Verywell
Gate Control Theory and Pain Management | Brain Blogger
Gate control theory of pain – ScienceDaily
Video game External links:
Video Game Reviews, Articles, Trailers and more – Metacritic
Compiler construction External links:
CS 460 – Compiler Construction – Acalog ACMS™
[PDF]Compiler Construction – Adelphi University
CS606 Compiler Construction – YouTube
Computational biology External links:
Computational biology (eBook, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
PLOS Computational Biology: A Peer-Reviewed Open …
Computational Biology | -Department of Computer …
Internet 0 External links:
No Internet 0.1.2 on Scratch
Internet of Things External links:
AT&T M2X: Build solutions for the Internet of Things
Internet of Things (IoT) | Microsoft
Internet of Things (IoT) – Cisco
Application security External links:
Application Security News, Tutorials & Tools – DZone
BLM Application Security System
Program Rules – Application Security – Google
Electric Imp External links:
Electric Imp — Product
Computer accessibility External links:
ERIC – Computer Accessibility Technology Packet., …
[PDF]Providing Computer Accessibility for the Physically …
Computer Accessibility Flashcards | Quizlet
Xerox PARC External links:
Xerox PARC Alto filesystem archive
CNN – 1972: Xerox Parc and the Alto – July 8, 1999
Urban informatics External links:
BUILT @ NYU – Behavioral Urban Informatics, Logistics, …
Mobile computing External links:
Panasonic Mobile Computing Configure Products
6.0 Mobile Computing Flashcards | Quizlet
Mobile Computing Topics – SearchMobileComputing
Image compression External links:
[PDF]Image compression through wavelet transform …
Computer science External links:
k12cs.org – K–12 Computer Science Framework
Computer Science and Engineering
Purdue University – Department of Computer Science
Computer animation External links:
Computer Animation Bachelor’s Degree – Full Sail University
Computer Animation | Ringling College of Art & Design
Maya | Computer Animation & Modeling Software | Autodesk
The Information Age External links:
Huddlestock | A financial network for the information age
ERIC – Moral Development in the Information Age., 1998 …
Economics in the Information Age (ECON103) | UMUC