What is involved in Integrated Marketing Management
Find out what the related areas are that Integrated Marketing Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Integrated Marketing Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Integrated Marketing Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Integrated Marketing Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Integrated Marketing Management related domains to cover and 120 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Integrated Marketing Management, Integrated marketing communications, Advertising management, Alibaba Group, American Association of Advertising Agencies, Brand awareness, Brand equity, Chartered Institute of Marketing, Communication planning, Consumer behavior, Consumer behaviour, Direct selling, EA Games, Event planning, Financial Times, Four C’s, Four P’s, Game of Thrones, Global marketing, Intrinsic motivation, Marketing communications, Marketing mix, Mass customization, Media relations, Medill School of Journalism, Nike, Inc., Personal selling, Promotional mix, Staples Inc.:
Integrated Marketing Management Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Integrated Marketing Management outcomes and define what do we need to start doing with Integrated Marketing Management.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Integrated Marketing Management process?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Integrated Marketing Management project?
Integrated marketing communications Critical Criteria:
Pilot Integrated marketing communications engagements and sort Integrated marketing communications activities.
– Strategic communications focuses on strategy not tactics. in imc, you learn to ask how specifically does your company or business communicate effectively with the audiences?
– Identification of the reach, frequency, and message weights sought. what will be the geographical allocation of the media budget and why?
– Key messages encapsulate the most important information you wish to communicate what do we want the audience(s) to take away?
– What message design and communication channel(s) are likely to be most effective for the target audience?
– What communication objectives might the game manufacturer set for this advertising message?
– Have extra media been scheduled during particularly strong sales periods during the year?
– Nature of the message (is it complicated and therefore better communicated in person?
– Which of the market segments will be the target market for this campaign?
– What are the business goals Integrated Marketing Management is aiming to achieve?
– Which promotional tools would be most effective in our promotional mix?
– How does interactive marketing fit with existing marketing campaigns?
– Have creative solutions or special opportunities been fully explored?
– The selling chain: what is the nature of our middlemen or the trade?
– Amount of clutter (what are my competitors spending/doing?
– Is the brand being introduced or is it established?
– Are we Assessing Integrated Marketing Management and Risk?
– Documentation supporting any options selected?
– How will the promotion get to the consumer?
– What is your competitive environment?
– Is the execution a campaign?
Advertising management Critical Criteria:
Consult on Advertising management adoptions and overcome Advertising management skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Integrated Marketing Management forward?
– What business benefits will Integrated Marketing Management goals deliver if achieved?
– How do we manage Integrated Marketing Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Alibaba Group Critical Criteria:
Audit Alibaba Group strategies and explore and align the progress in Alibaba Group.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Integrated Marketing Management Management?
– Why is Integrated Marketing Management important for you now?
American Association of Advertising Agencies Critical Criteria:
Illustrate American Association of Advertising Agencies tasks and find out what it really means.
– To what extent does management recognize Integrated Marketing Management as a tool to increase the results?
– Are there Integrated Marketing Management problems defined?
Brand awareness Critical Criteria:
Rank Brand awareness tactics and find the essential reading for Brand awareness researchers.
– What are the objectives of our campaign as they relate to brand awareness, knowledge and interest, favorable attitudes and image, and purchase intentions?
– How do we Identify specific Integrated Marketing Management investment and emerging trends?
– Is there any existing Integrated Marketing Management governance structure?
Brand equity Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Brand equity risks and ask questions.
– what is the best design framework for Integrated Marketing Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does Integrated Marketing Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Chartered Institute of Marketing Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Chartered Institute of Marketing outcomes and devise Chartered Institute of Marketing key steps.
– Do Integrated Marketing Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are the usability implications of Integrated Marketing Management actions?
– What will drive Integrated Marketing Management change?
Communication planning Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Communication planning goals and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Communication planning.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Integrated Marketing Management values?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Integrated Marketing Management with what users do day-to-day?
– How will you know that the Integrated Marketing Management project has been successful?
Consumer behavior Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Consumer behavior failures and point out improvements in Consumer behavior.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Integrated Marketing Management. How do we gain traction?
– How can you negotiate Integrated Marketing Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Consumer behaviour decisions and work towards be a leading Consumer behaviour expert.
Direct selling Critical Criteria:
Canvass Direct selling failures and gather Direct selling models .
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Integrated Marketing Management moving forward?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Integrated Marketing Management move?
– How can the value of Integrated Marketing Management be defined?
EA Games Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on EA Games planning and differentiate in coordinating EA Games.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Integrated Marketing Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Integrated Marketing Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Integrated Marketing Management leaders?
Event planning Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Event planning engagements and ask what if.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Integrated Marketing Management services/products?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Integrated Marketing Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What is the purpose of Integrated Marketing Management in relation to the mission?
Financial Times Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Financial Times outcomes and separate what are the business goals Financial Times is aiming to achieve.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Integrated Marketing Management ?
– Is Integrated Marketing Management Required?
Four C’s Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Four C’s issues and intervene in Four C’s processes and leadership.
– Think about the functions involved in your Integrated Marketing Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is there a Integrated Marketing Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Do we monitor the Integrated Marketing Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Four P’s Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Four P’s leadership and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What is our formula for success in Integrated Marketing Management ?
– What about Integrated Marketing Management Analysis of results?
Game of Thrones Critical Criteria:
Design Game of Thrones projects and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Game of Thrones.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Integrated Marketing Management processes?
Global marketing Critical Criteria:
Start Global marketing projects and stake your claim.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Integrated Marketing Management in a volatile global economy?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Integrated Marketing Management opportunities costing us money?
– How to deal with Integrated Marketing Management Changes?
Intrinsic motivation Critical Criteria:
Reason over Intrinsic motivation decisions and explore and align the progress in Intrinsic motivation.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Integrated Marketing Management leader?
Marketing communications Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Marketing communications engagements and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Marketing communications.
– What people, activities, organizations and media can have the most effect on determining the target audiences receptivity to csm products?
– Further quantify the objectives youve established. set a range if need be. what distribution level do you hope to achieve?
– How do we begin to approach our marketing opportunities from an integrated marketing communications standpoint?
– The product and consumer lifecycle stages. is the brand being introduced or is it established?
– How can we position our brand so that the consumer finds it valuable and distinctive?
– Is the promotion consistent with the product positioning and other marketing plans?
– Has extra weight been scheduled in geographic areas of high sales potential?
– Does the plan make primary use of the most effective creative executions?
– What will be the geographical allocation of the media budget and why?
– Receptivity of the audience (how receptive are they to this message?
– What do we mean by integrated marketing communications (imc)?
– Measurement – how will the impact be assessed afterwards?
– Do we need to reach actual users or influencers?
– What distribution level do you hope to achieve?
– Plan delivery compared to media objectives?
– Who are your most important prospects?
– What type of logistics are required?
– To whom do you go to get the facts?
– Who buys the product or service?
– Articles youd planned on?
Marketing mix Critical Criteria:
Adapt Marketing mix tactics and forecast involvement of future Marketing mix projects in development.
– Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can we modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
– What threat is Integrated Marketing Management addressing?
Mass customization Critical Criteria:
Detail Mass customization engagements and explain and analyze the challenges of Mass customization.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Integrated Marketing Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Integrated Marketing Management project?
– Variety for sale: Mass customization or mass confusion?
– What are our Integrated Marketing Management Processes?
Media relations Critical Criteria:
Track Media relations decisions and reduce Media relations costs.
– Do we all define Integrated Marketing Management in the same way?
Medill School of Journalism Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Medill School of Journalism engagements and look in other fields.
Nike, Inc. Critical Criteria:
Probe Nike, Inc. tasks and devise Nike, Inc. key steps.
– Will Integrated Marketing Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Personal selling Critical Criteria:
See the value of Personal selling tasks and point out Personal selling tensions in leadership.
– What is the major advantage of personal selling over advertising as a communication method?
– How will you measure your Integrated Marketing Management effectiveness?
Promotional mix Critical Criteria:
Investigate Promotional mix governance and find answers.
– Which of the elements of the promotional mix is usually regarded as most credible?
– What are all of our Integrated Marketing Management domains and what do they do?
Staples Inc. Critical Criteria:
Mix Staples Inc. engagements and triple focus on important concepts of Staples Inc. relationship management.
– Think of your Integrated Marketing Management project. what are the main functions?
– Are assumptions made in Integrated Marketing Management stated explicitly?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Integrated Marketing Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Integrated Marketing Management External links:
Integrated Marketing Management – capgemini.com
Integrated Marketing Management – Gartner IT Glossary
Integrated marketing communications External links:
Rhea+Kaiser | Integrated Marketing Communications …
Starmark | Integrated Marketing Communications
Advertising management External links:
PPC and Online Advertising Management at Group Twenty Seven
QuanticMind | Predictive Advertising Management …
WST Digital Google and Facebook Advertising Management
Alibaba Group External links:
BABA – Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Stock quote – CNNMoney…
Alibaba Group Holding Limited American Depositary …
Brand awareness External links:
Achieve Brand Awareness – Master Printwear
All Indianz | Promotions | Brand Awareness | Media Relations
Bank Brand Awareness – Barlow Research Associates, Inc.
Brand equity External links:
Brand Equity Definition | 365PillsOnline
Brand Equity – Analytic Partners
Brand Equity – Investopedia
Chartered Institute of Marketing External links:
The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana (CIMG)
Home – The Chartered Institute of Marketing Management …
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Communication planning External links:
ERIC – Issues in Communication Planning for Hawaii., 1975
TxDPS TDEM Emergency Communication Planning – Texas
Consumer behavior External links:
[PDF]Title Consumer Behavior – duvideo.store
Consumer behavior (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Consumer Behavior – AbeBooks
Consumer behaviour External links:
What is Consumer Behaviour? – YouTube
Consumer Behaviour Report
Chapter 4: Consumer Behaviour Flashcards | Quizlet
Direct selling External links:
Direct Selling Association Code of Ethics – Mary Kay
Direct Selling | A website for independent businesspeople.
Direct Selling | A website for independent businesspeople.
EA Games External links:
Pogo – EA Games Phone Number – GetHuman.com
EA Games – Sam’s Club
Working at EA Games | Careers | Good.co
Event planning External links:
Harrisburg Catering and Event Planning | The JDK Group
DFW Corporate Event Planning l Brilliant Events, Inc
Start a Career in Event Planning – QC Event School
Financial Times External links:
Financial Times Diaries
Four C’s External links:
Home | Four C’s Learning & Therapy Center
The Four C’s: Making 21st Century Education Happen – …
Four P’s External links:
The Four P’s of Evangelism — Think Eternity
Game of Thrones External links:
Game Of Thrones – Main Title – YouTube
Official Opening Credits: Game of Thrones (HBO) – YouTube
Song Exploder | Game of Thrones
Global marketing External links:
Global Marketing Strategies | Direct Focus Online
Aimpoint Research: Global Marketing Research & …
Oxford Global Marketing – 7th Annual Cell Culture …
Intrinsic motivation External links:
What Does Intrinsic Motivation Mean? – verywell.com
What is intrinsic motivation? – Brainly.com
Wellness Challenges Effective By Intrinsic Motivation
Marketing communications External links:
ADS Phoenix Marketing Communications – Apparel.
Marketing mix External links:
Marketing Mix – YouTube
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
MARKETING MIX WEBSITE COMPARISON – Home
Mass customization External links:
CiteSeerX — Title: Mass Customization in Ambient …
Media relations External links:
Contact PGi Sales, Support and Media Relations | PGi
Media Relations | Federal Communications Commission
News Generation – Media Relations and Broadcast PR Firm
Nike, Inc. External links:
Nike, Inc. (NKE) Dividend Date & History – NASDAQ.com
Nike, Inc. | American company | Britannica.com
NKE stock quote – Nike, Inc. Common Stock price – NASDAQ.com
Personal selling External links:
Personal Selling TUT – Home | Facebook
Personal selling (chp 9) Flashcards | Quizlet
Promotional mix External links:
Learn About Promotional Mix in Marketing – The Balance
Promotional Mix | Promotion (Marketing) | Advertising
Promotional Mix | Sales | Direct Marketing