What is involved in IaaS
Find out what the related areas are that IaaS connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a IaaS thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its IaaS Container Encryption journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward IaaS Container Encryption leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which IaaS related domains to cover and 188 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
IaaS, Autonomic computing, Client–server model, Computer network diagram, Virtual private network, Ateji PX, Community cloud, Disaster recovery, Symmetric multiprocessing, Computer hardware, General-purpose computing on graphics processing units, FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5, Virtual machine, Race condition, As a service, CNET News, Mobile backend as a service, General Magic, Platform engineering, Amazon Web Services, Back-end database, Message Passing Interface, Device independence, Cloud engineering, Non-uniform memory access, Fog computing, Instruction-level parallelism, National Diet Library, Parallel programming model, Service bureau, Thin clients, Information engineering, Karp–Flatt metric, Total cost of ownership, HP Cloud, Cloud computing comparison, Systems architecture, Embarrassingly parallel, Loop-level parallelism, Non-disclosure agreement, Web services, Microsoft Online Services, Business continuity, Digital Equipment Corporation, Transaction processing, Dew computing, Data center, Edge computing, Hardware virtualization, Capital expenditure:
IaaS Critical Criteria:
Gauge IaaS visions and drive action.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if IaaS does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are there existing offerings in the SaaS, IaaS, or PaaS spaces which can potentially provide what we need?
– Do you really care about the Service Level Agreement sla of your underlying cloud platform paas or iaas?
– How likely is the current IaaS plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What new IT skills should be considered for a company moving to IaaS?
– Does our organization need more IaaS education?
– Does migration include IaaS Solutions?
Autonomic computing Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Autonomic computing leadership and cater for concise Autonomic computing education.
– Do we monitor the IaaS decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Does IaaS analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are all of our IaaS domains and what do they do?
Client–server model Critical Criteria:
Test Client–server model risks and integrate design thinking in Client–server model innovation.
– What management system can we use to leverage the IaaS experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– In a project to restructure IaaS outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Are accountability and ownership for IaaS clearly defined?
Computer network diagram Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Computer network diagram strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing Computer network diagram and constraints.
– How can you negotiate IaaS successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our IaaS agendas for the next 3 years?
– Have you identified your IaaS key performance indicators?
Virtual private network Critical Criteria:
Match Virtual private network failures and point out Virtual private network tensions in leadership.
– What are the disruptive IaaS technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations IaaS values?
– What potential environmental factors impact the IaaS effort?
Ateji PX Critical Criteria:
Read up on Ateji PX governance and get the big picture.
– Are we Assessing IaaS and Risk?
Community cloud Critical Criteria:
Nurse Community cloud risks and do something to it.
– How do mission and objectives affect the IaaS processes of our organization?
– What are the short and long-term IaaS goals?
– How do we go about Securing IaaS?
Disaster recovery Critical Criteria:
Match Disaster recovery quality and grade techniques for implementing Disaster recovery controls.
– You work as a network administrator for mcrobert inc. the company has a tcp/ip-based network. which of the following information should be documented to facilitate disaster recovery?
– What are some of our practices for having application consistent snapshots across multiple persistent storage systems for disaster recovery and or high availability purposes?
– There are many steps to disaster recovery, and it is important to determine if you can take these steps alone. So who needs to help you?
– Prepared for the potential extra demands that recovering your business will place on you, both personally and financially?
– Does cloud storage get affected during a natural disaster how can we ensure a secure disaster recovery for that?
– Can existing lines of credit be accessed (and increased if necessary) to fund the reopening of the business?
– Incorporated your analysis of the market conditions postdisaster into your recovery plan?
– What types of infrastructure are necessary to support post-disaster re-development?
– Will your ability to file and pay returns/forms/obligations be delayed?
– What do you do for a day when your web hosting service crashes?
– What is the most competent data recovery service in the us?
– Have we ever invoked our disaster recovery plan?
– How is data captured during the emergency?
– Is your business vital to the community?
– What is post-disaster recovery to us?
– Are all licenses up to date?
– What is disaster recovery?
– How is security ensured?
– Insurance coverage?
– Are we any safer?
Symmetric multiprocessing Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Symmetric multiprocessing results and integrate design thinking in Symmetric multiprocessing innovation.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to IaaS? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What is the source of the strategies for IaaS strengthening and reform?
Computer hardware Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Computer hardware adoptions and know what your objective is.
– Are assumptions made in IaaS stated explicitly?
– How do we keep improving IaaS?
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units Critical Criteria:
Set goals for General-purpose computing on graphics processing units adoptions and devise General-purpose computing on graphics processing units key steps.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding IaaS?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once IaaS is underway?
– Do IaaS rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 Critical Criteria:
Group FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 tasks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 results.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to IaaS?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the IaaS process?
Virtual machine Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Virtual machine management and test out new things.
– Can your application be packaged into a virtual machine (vm) instance and run on cloud infrastructure or does it need specialized hardware and/or special access to hardware that the aws cloud cannot provide?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
– What types of resources (e.g., virtual machines, storage space, development environments) does the provider offer as part of each of its service models?
– An administrator wants to install a guest os on a newly created virtual machine. what enables the administrator to perform the installation?
– What is a limitation of using a backup agent on a hypervisor when backing up virtual machine (vm) data?
– What enables a virtual machine to be portable across physical machines running the same hypervisor?
– Which technique can be used to cluster a virtual machine with a physical machine?
– How many virtual machines are to be protected by the disaster recovery solution?
– What is the basis for determining the size of the virtual machine swap file?
– What enables a virtual machine to directly access luns in a storage system?
– Is the IaaS organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What makes it possible to store virtual machine files on a nas device?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
– Have all basic functions of IaaS been defined?
Race condition Critical Criteria:
X-ray Race condition planning and improve Race condition service perception.
– What is our formula for success in IaaS ?
– What will drive IaaS change?
– How can we improve IaaS?
As a service Critical Criteria:
Match As a service strategies and raise human resource and employment practices for As a service.
– Think about the functions involved in your IaaS project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– How do we go about Comparing IaaS approaches/solutions?
CNET News Critical Criteria:
Detail CNET News engagements and describe the risks of CNET News sustainability.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a IaaS process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the IaaS process available?
– Is Supporting IaaS documentation required?
Mobile backend as a service Critical Criteria:
Examine Mobile backend as a service risks and prioritize challenges of Mobile backend as a service.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate IaaS delivery for example is new software needed?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of IaaS that make it risky?
General Magic Critical Criteria:
Have a session on General Magic governance and get the big picture.
– In what ways are IaaS vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is maximizing IaaS protection the same as minimizing IaaS loss?
– Do we all define IaaS in the same way?
Platform engineering Critical Criteria:
Learn from Platform engineering outcomes and find the ideas you already have.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a IaaS project?
– How can skill-level changes improve IaaS?
Amazon Web Services Critical Criteria:
Track Amazon Web Services tasks and explain and analyze the challenges of Amazon Web Services.
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its IaaS processes?
– Does the IaaS task fit the clients priorities?
Back-end database Critical Criteria:
Sort Back-end database goals and prioritize challenges of Back-end database.
– Do the IaaS decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are the barriers to increased IaaS production?
– How will you measure your IaaS effectiveness?
Message Passing Interface Critical Criteria:
Coach on Message Passing Interface risks and observe effective Message Passing Interface.
Device independence Critical Criteria:
Align Device independence projects and find the ideas you already have.
Cloud engineering Critical Criteria:
Examine Cloud engineering governance and get out your magnifying glass.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing IaaS? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are internal and external IaaS relations?
Non-uniform memory access Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Non-uniform memory access planning and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Non-uniform memory access projects.
– Why are IaaS skills important?
– What is Effective IaaS?
Fog computing Critical Criteria:
Mix Fog computing projects and catalog Fog computing activities.
– Fog Computing is internet computing where the devices responsible for the computing surround us. Instead of having a data center where all of the processing and storage occurs, fog computing would allow us to bring the devices closer to us and these devices would be responsible for their own processing and storage. So how does this concept help us deal with the problems created by the IoT, and what benefits would this provide us that upgrading the cloud infrastructure couldnt?
– Will IaaS have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Fog computing : will it be the future of cloud computing ?
– How important is IaaS to the user organizations mission?
Instruction-level parallelism Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Instruction-level parallelism outcomes and find answers.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting IaaS with what users do day-to-day?
– Are there IaaS problems defined?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Categorize National Diet Library goals and balance specific methods for improving National Diet Library results.
– Does IaaS create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are the business goals IaaS is aiming to achieve?
Parallel programming model Critical Criteria:
Map Parallel programming model leadership and drive action.
– How will you know that the IaaS project has been successful?
– Does IaaS appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Service bureau Critical Criteria:
Grasp Service bureau quality and report on the economics of relationships managing Service bureau and constraints.
– Among the IaaS product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good IaaS project manager?
– What about IaaS Analysis of results?
Thin clients Critical Criteria:
Chat re Thin clients results and look for lots of ideas.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether IaaS goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Information engineering Critical Criteria:
Group Information engineering risks and get answers.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent IaaS services/products?
– Do we have past IaaS Successes?
Karp–Flatt metric Critical Criteria:
Test Karp–Flatt metric issues and give examples utilizing a core of simple Karp–Flatt metric skills.
– What are the long-term IaaS goals?
Total cost of ownership Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Total cost of ownership planning and correct Total cost of ownership management by competencies.
– To what extent does management recognize IaaS as a tool to increase the results?
HP Cloud Critical Criteria:
Debate over HP Cloud quality and catalog HP Cloud activities.
– Are there recognized IaaS problems?
Cloud computing comparison Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Cloud computing comparison quality and observe effective Cloud computing comparison.
– what is the best design framework for IaaS organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Systems architecture Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Systems architecture projects and get going.
– Can we do IaaS without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are specific IaaS Rules to follow?
Embarrassingly parallel Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Embarrassingly parallel adoptions and reduce Embarrassingly parallel costs.
– Can we add value to the current IaaS decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do we know that any IaaS analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Loop-level parallelism Critical Criteria:
Design Loop-level parallelism failures and differentiate in coordinating Loop-level parallelism.
– Think about the people you identified for your IaaS project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect IaaS workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Non-disclosure agreement Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Non-disclosure agreement strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– How do we Improve IaaS service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are current IaaS Paradigms?
Web services Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Web services risks and create Web services explanations for all managers.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– Does IaaS analysis show the relationships among important IaaS factors?
Microsoft Online Services Critical Criteria:
Unify Microsoft Online Services tasks and track iterative Microsoft Online Services results.
Business continuity Critical Criteria:
Nurse Business continuity tactics and differentiate in coordinating Business continuity.
– Who will be responsible for leading the various bcp teams (e.g., crisis/emergency, recovery, technology, communications, facilities, Human Resources, business units and processes, Customer Service)?
– We should have adequate and well-tested disaster recovery and business resumption plans for all major systems and have remote facilities to limit the effect of disruptive events. Do we comply?
– Has specific responsibility been assigned for the execution of business continuity and disaster recovery plans (either within or outside of the information security function)?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Do you have a written business continuity/disaster recovery plan that includes procedures to be followed in the event of a disruptive computer incident?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Do our business continuity andor disaster recovery plan (bcp/drp) address the timely recovery of our it functions in the event of a disaster?
– Which data center management activity involves eliminating single points of failure to ensure business continuity?
– How will management prepare employees for a disaster, reduce the overall risks, and shorten the recovery window?
– What is the role of digital document management in business continuity planning management?
– Does increasing our companys footprint add to the challenge of business continuity?
– How does our business continuity plan differ from a disaster recovery plan?
– Has business continuity thinking and planning become too formulaic?
– What is business continuity planning and why is it important?
– Has business continuity been considered for this eventuality?
– Do you have any DR/business continuity plans in place?
– What do we really want from Service Management?
– Is IaaS Required?
Digital Equipment Corporation Critical Criteria:
Grasp Digital Equipment Corporation visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
Transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Examine Transaction processing issues and develop and take control of the Transaction processing initiative.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as IaaS leaders?
– Is there any existing IaaS governance structure?
Dew computing Critical Criteria:
Audit Dew computing leadership and finalize the present value of growth of Dew computing.
– What vendors make products that address the IaaS needs?
Data center Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Data center decisions and achieve a single Data center view and bringing data together.
– An administrator of a virtualized data center is particularly concerned about nic failure. what should the administrator configure to address this concern?
– What are the specific security and integrity threats to cloud computing storage systems that do not exist in private data centers?
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– Do operating procedures require systems to undergo a security/vulnerability scan before being placed into production?
– Which report should an administrator use to know both historic and current utilization of storage in a data center?
– Which applications are best suited for the internal data center, and which ones make sense for the public cloud?
– Is stuff in the cloud on the same legal footing as stuff in your data center?
– Is the priority of system restores documented in the disaster recovery plan?
– How many and where are located the providers data centers?
– How do you prepare your data center for Cloud?
– Why should data center elements be monitored?
– What are the usability implications of IaaS actions?
– How many data center sites do you have?
Edge computing Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Edge computing governance and revise understanding of Edge computing architectures.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this IaaS process?
– Computational offloading in mobile edge computing has a couple of challenges: how to split an IoT application?
– Is IaaS Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Hardware virtualization Critical Criteria:
Devise Hardware virtualization planning and adjust implementation of Hardware virtualization.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of IaaS activities?
Capital expenditure Critical Criteria:
Look at Capital expenditure goals and get answers.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of IaaS into the services that we provide?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the IaaS Container Encryption Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
IaaS External links:
What is IaaS? Infrastructure as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Colo, IaaS, MSP | NorthState
Autonomic computing External links:
What is Autonomic Computing? – OpenMind
Autonomic Computing Lab – University of Arizona
What is Autonomic Computing? Webopedia Definition
Computer network diagram External links:
Computer Network Diagram Examples – kuaidai.store
Virtual private network External links:
CWRU [U]Tech Virtual Private Network
A virtual private network (VPN) is the extension of a private network that encompasses links across shared or public networks like the Internet. With a VPN, you can send data between two computers across a shared or public network in a manner that emulates a point-to-point private link. Virtual private networking is the act of creating and configuring a virtual private network.
Community cloud External links:
Community Cloud – Grow Your Business Faster
http://Ad · www.salesforce.com/Community
Community Cloud: Salesforce Community Pricing – Salesforce.com
3-4.2 Community Cloud
Disaster recovery External links:
Cloud Migration and Disaster Recovery
National Disaster Recovery Framework | FEMA.gov
Coastal Bend Disaster Recovery Group Fund
Symmetric multiprocessing External links:
SMP (symmetric multiprocessing) – Gartner IT Glossary
Linux and symmetric multiprocessing – IBM
What is Symmetric Multiprocessing (SMP)? Webopedia …
Computer hardware External links:
Computer Hardware, Software, Technology Solutions | Insight
What Is Computer Hardware – Study.com
Computer Hardware Inc.
Virtual machine External links:
Install Hyper-V and create a virtual machine
VMware vCenter Converter: P2V Virtual Machine Converter
Virtual Machine Scale Sets | Microsoft Azure
Race condition External links:
Race Condition Red – Everything2.com
Race Condition in the code. [#43511] | Drupal.org
multithreading – What is a race condition? – Stack Overflow
As a service External links:
Convergent Digital Signage as a Service & Digital …
Knotel – Headquarters as a Service
SQL Database – Cloud Database as a Service | Microsoft …
CNET News External links:
Watch CNET News Online | Stream on Hulu
CNET News (HD) by CNET.com on Apple Podcasts
CNET News Videos – CNET
Mobile backend as a service External links:
MSCT Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) | Mobile …
Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) | Microsoft Azure
Mesosfer – Mobile Backend as a Service & IoT Platform
General Magic External links:
Magic Earth – General Magic
Home – General Magic
Amazon Web Services External links:
Amazon Web Services Sign-In
Automate Amazon Web Services | Skeddly
AWS re:Invent 2017 | Amazon Web Services
Back-end database External links:
Configure SQL Server Back-End Database
Back-End Database – technet.microsoft.com
Message Passing Interface External links:
Using Microsoft Message Passing Interface
[PDF]Message Passing Interface Tutorial (Introduction …
Message Passing Interface (MPI) | HPC | USC
Cloud engineering External links:
Da House of Multi-Cloud Engineering – Home | Facebook
OSOLABS.com | Web Design | Hosting | Cloud Engineering
SkyCiv Cloud Engineering Software
Non-uniform memory access External links:
Non-uniform memory access – YouTube
[PDF]Non-uniform memory access (NUMA) – cc.gatech.edu
Non-Uniform Memory Access (NUMA): Overview – Petri
Fog computing External links:
Home | Crosser Fog Computing Software
Products | Crosser Fog Computing Software
What Is Fog Computing? Webopedia Definition
Instruction-level parallelism External links:
The Journal of Instruction-Level Parallelism
What is Instruction-Level Parallelism? Webopedia …
National Diet Library External links:
Opening Hours & Library Holidays｜National Diet Library
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
National Diet Library | library, Tokyo, Japan | Britannica.com
Parallel programming model External links:
[PDF]Supporting a Flexible Parallel Programming Model …
High-level parallel programming model simplifies …
Service bureau External links:
Service Bureau ID – OSCAR Home Page
Research Service Bureau
[PDF]FHA Connection Guide Service Bureau …
Thin clients External links:
Thin Clients at Office Depot
Thin Clients | Zero Clients | 10ZiG
www.cdw.com › Computers › Thin Clients
Information engineering External links:
Information Engineering – Essential Strategies
Information engineering (Book, 1992) [WorldCat.org]
Information engineering (Book, 1981) [WorldCat.org]
Total cost of ownership External links:
[PDF]Total Cost of Ownership Modeling for Electronics – …
Fleet Total Cost of Ownership
[PDF]Total Cost of Ownership – National Center for – …
HP Cloud External links:
Salesforce.com and HP Cloud Partnership – Salesforce.com
hp cloud matrix – staples.com
HP Cloud Storage Access Platform & Solutions – Gladinet
Cloud computing comparison External links:
Cloud Computing Comparison | Matrixforce Orbit
Systems architecture External links:
Software Systems Architecture
Embarrassingly parallel External links:
Embarrassingly parallel for loops — joblib 0.11 …
[PDF]Algorithms PART I: Embarrassingly Parallel
Loop-level parallelism External links:
[PDF]Using Loop-Level Parallelism to Parallelize …
Non-disclosure agreement External links:
[DOC]NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT – Cornell University
A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), also referred to as a confidentiality statement or clause, is a document that offers protection to people engaged in a business relationship where confidential information is shared.
Web services External links:
Employee Web Services for Abila MIP Log On Window
AWS re:Invent 2017 | Amazon Web Services
Taxport: Web Services /// Welcome
Business continuity External links:
Business Continuity Plan | FEMA.gov
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Standard in Plain English
Login – Business Continuity Office
Digital Equipment Corporation External links:
Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) | American …
Digital Equipment Corporation – CHM Revolution
Transaction processing External links:
Transaction Processing: Con…
http://The key to client/server computing. Transaction processing techniques are …
CV Systems – Transaction Processing Software …
Global Leader In Transaction Processing Solutions – Visa DPS
Dew computing External links:
What Is Dew Computing? – Quora
Data center External links:
Open Data Portal | NJOIT Open Data Center
Park Place Technologies : Data Center Maintenance
ADE Data Center – Home
Edge computing External links:
What is Edge Computing? | GE Digital
Hardware virtualization External links:
[Update] Bypass The Hardware Virtualization Requirement …
Capital expenditure External links:
Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) – Investopedia
[PDF]Capital Expenditure Policy – University of Texas …